The INTERTAIN Home lab a central facilitator for exploring the networked world. The high-tech modern futuristic lab space offers you a natural environment with many user-centered experimental possibilities. The lab’s integrated systems can track users, study their behavior, monitor physiological parameters and act as a showcase for state-of-the-art technology. You can experiment with combining different connected audio-visual technologies and study the effects on the users. The lab space also offers possibilities for special meetings, workshops, lectures, presentations or anything you can think of.
What does the Intertain Lab offer you?
- Intelligent walls with hidden equipment
- Real-time object location, follow users on mobile, Web and in physical worlds
- Large projections screen (8m wide)
- Game consoles
- Multi-Touch table
- VR bike
- Distributed communication technologies with human-aware intelligence
- Demo bar for showcasing state-of-the-art technologies
- Video conferencing
- Eye tracking
- Broad range of physiological sensors
- Sensor couch
You can collect an access card in room T4.20. You do need a valid reservation.
How to get there?
The Intertain Lab is located in the W&N building on the VU Campus. It is best to take the leftmost (or most easterly) entrance. The Intertain Lab is located on the first floor (1 level up) in room S111 (details).
To make a reservation, please use the Reservation Form link in the menu.
Please note that items with a [Option] suffix are not yet approved by the Tech Lab team.